NAME] - Work can be so comfortable
Ergonomics, comfort and longevity are a top priority with CAPTIVA. This stylish office chair combines intelligent technology with high seating comfort and can be easily adjusted to meet the individual needs of its users. The flexible backrest made of breathable mesh fabric, including height-adjustable headrest, provides full support for every single point of the upper body. In addition, the flexible lordosis support always keeps your back in the perfect position. This swivel chair is suitable for daily use in the commercial sector, but also recommended to home office users who want to do something good for themselves and their backs. You will be thrilled by the CAPTIVA while increasing productivity, health and well-being in the workplace.
- Height-adjustable headrest, removable
- The height-adjustable backrest is covered with a breathable mesh. This ensures ideal air circulation at the back, even on hot days. The lumbar support ensures optimal support and correct sitting.
- 3D armrests with softpad support: height, angle and depth adjustable
- Adjustable seat depth - Sliding seat to adjust the seat depth
- Professional synchronous mechanism, which can be individually adapted to your own body weight and thus always provides the right counter pressure when leaning back. It can be locked in different positions.
- Polished aluminium base
- Multi-functional castors (unlocked brakes)
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
Jessica on 04.06.2020 regarding CAPTIVA - Professional Executive Chair Black:
The chair is very nice to look at, comfortable also and meets my expectations. The ergonomics for this price could be better however, especially the lower back area. Also the building manual should be way better, it is such a small print it took me ages to decifer and several attempts to but the right screws into the right positions.